We were fed up with wearing generic-fitting, mainstream sunglasses made for more prominent nose bridges that:
1. Slipped down our lower nose bridges
2. Sat on our cheeks, leaving embarrassing indents.
3. Lifted off our faces when we smiled.
Fresh out of her MBA, she took it into her own hands. What began as an endless quest to find eyewear that solved these fit issues, soon turned into a 2-year journey of meticulous research and design to create a new, perfect low bridge fit frame in wearable, timeless designs.
Today, we are an independent, Canadian company and are committed to:
• Creating curated collections of wearable, timeless frames.
• Handfinishing each frame with high grade and quality materials.
• Bringing a Lifted Fit into eyewear that is inclusive for low nose bridges across all diverse backgrounds.